Please Consider Online Giving
- Convenient anytime, anywhere access through the Internet
- Eliminate Check writing & check fees
- Secure & Confidential. Adheres to banking standards
- Simple. No need to contact your bank or the Parish Office
- Contribute using direct withdrawal (ACH)
- Functional. You receive reminders & notifications about transactions
- Stabilize Contributions. Regularly scheduled gifts occur automatically.
- Allows parish to efficiently manage monthly expenses based on consistent support.
Sacrament Of Reconciliation
During the Lenten Season, confessions will be heard on Saturdays from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. in our Church. During Holy Week, confessions will be heard on Monday, March 29th , Tuesday, March 30th , and Wednesday, March 31st from 7:30 to 9 p.m. in our Church, and on Holy Saturday, April 3rd from 9 a.m. to 12 noon in our Church.
Stations of the Cross
STATIONS OF THE CROSS: Lenten Fridays at 7:30 p.m. except for 2/19/21 at 6:00 p.m. Join us for special portrayals of the Stations of the Cross from different perspectives presented by various parish ministries and organizations.
February 19 -6:00 p.m. - Scriptural-Fr. Prince
February 26 - 7:30 p.m. - Eucharistic Ministers-Fr. Alphonse - Sign-up
March 5 -7:30 p.m. - Eucharistic Ministers of Mercy-Fr. Alphonse - Sign-up
March 12 -7:30 p.m. - Teen Stations-Fr. Prince (Confirmation Candidates via YouTube) - Sign-up
March 19 - No Stations-Consecration of the Diocese to St. Joseph Mass - Sign-up
March 22 Week - Children's Stations -Religious Education via YouTube
March 26 -7:30 p.m. - Readers and PAC-Fr. Alphonse - Sign-up
April 2 -12 Noon - Parishioners-Fr. Prince - Sign-up
April 2 -7:30 p.m. - Middle School Youth Group-Fr. Prince - Sign-up
The Annual Memorial Mass
ANNUAL MEMORIAL MASS: Saturday, March 6th at 9:30 a.m. SNOW DATE: Saturday, March 13th at 9:30 a.m.
All parishioners are invited to participate in this spiritual moving service. You may click here to make your reservation to attend.
Best Lent Ever
Which one do you think will help you become a-better-version-of-yourself:
- A. Stop eating chocolate for 40 days
- B. Praying every day for 40 days
Join Matthew Kelly for BEST LENT EVER with a daily emai,l and take a 40-day journey through his new book I Heard God Laugh: A Practical Guide to Life's Essential Daily Habit. Giving up chocolate could be helpful. Learning how to pray will be life changing!