St. Elizabeth Seton
We are a spirit-filled Catholic Community of faith-centered people dedicated to the growth of God's Kingdom and the living of the Gospel. We proclaim the Good News of Salvation to all by living a life of faith and loving concern for all our sisters and brothers.
Parish Office Hours
The Parish Office is open from 9am to 1pm daily, however we request that you first try to handle all church business over the phone or by email if possible.
If you need to come in for any reason, we welcome you, please make an appointment before doing so. Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this request.
Please note that the Parish office will be closed on Monday, February 15th, for the Presidents Day Holiday.
- Please remain 6 feet social distance from the parishioner in front of you
- Take a clean pen from the canister
- Add your name and contact information to the sign in sheet
- Place the pen in the used canister for disinfecting after the mass
- Take your seat in the church
You may reserve your space using one of the links below.
Annual Catholic Appeal
It is with great gratitude that we announce we have successfully reached our 2020 Annual Catholic Appeal goal. The parishioners of Saint Elizabeth Seton raised 214 gifts worth $94,517 from 176 donors bringing the parish to 100.02% of its $94,500 goal.
Notification RequestIf you have attended a Mass or any kind of sacramental celebration and subsequently test positive for the Coronavirus, please notify the parish office or call to speak to Father Prince as soon as possible following your test result. Your identity will be kept confidential.
Please Consider Online Giving
- Convenient anytime, anywhere access through the Internet
- Eliminate Check writing & check fees
- Secure & Confidential. Adheres to banking standards
- Simple. No need to contact your bank or the Parish Office
- Contribute using direct withdrawal (ACH)
- Functional. You receive reminders & notifications about transactions
- Stabilize Contributions. Regularly scheduled gifts occur automatically.
- Allows parish to efficiently manage monthly expenses based on consistent support.
Latest from Flocknotes
You can view weekly parish announcements and past Flocknotes under the Parish tab on the top of this home page.
It gives us great joy to celebrate the Eucharist inside our beautiful church. P lease sign up for weekend Masses as soon as possible. Lists will be printed prior to 5pm Mass on Saturday for all weekend Masses. Please check...
Live Streamed Mass
Live Stream Videos
While attendance at Mass will be limited due COVID-19, we will be live streaming Masses. These can be followed live on facebook and will be posted on this website following the livestream. All videos will be on our VIDEO page. In addition PLEASE consider continuing your weekly giving to our parish by signing up with Online Giving. It is easy to do and to manage!
Stay up to date with parish happenings by signing up for Flocknotes. See the latest posts...
If you are not already a parishioner here at St. Elizabeth Seton, we invite you to join our parish family. Anyone wishing to join the parish should complete a Parish census form which can be downloaded here... or picked up from the table in the back of the church. Then call the office to make an appointment to be personally welcomed by our Pastor, Father Joseph A. Prince. One must be an active, registered parishioner to receive an eligibility certificate to act as a sponsor for Baptism or Confirmation. Please notify the office if you move and/or change your telephone number. If you are using the downloaded form - be sure to save it and print it out.